Apr 9, 2007 5:25pm
Re: stranger things
All shows have to be approved by a curator before they are listed. That show is going to be frozen because the filenames are not acceptable:
Unfortunately, it has been removed from the public collection temporarily for the following reason(s):
Tracks are not named by etree standards http://wiki.etree.org/index.php?page=NamingStandards:
Tracks should look like:
band2006-08-18d1t01.flac or band2006-08-18d1t01.shn
Can you please:
* Click the "Edit item" link in the lower left box
* Click the "Item manager" link at the top of the page
* Click the "checkout" button
* Follow the ftp instructions to access your files.
* Delete all/any .mp3, .ogg, .m3u and .zip files.
* Rename all d1t01's flacs or shns correctly
* Upload new fingerprints/md5s
* Update/upload .txt files.
* Make sure you check the item back in when you're finished.
* Wait about 20-30 minutes for new files to show up for your item.